Monday 29 October 2012

My favourite (Youtubers) Halloween-Tips

Hello Muggles,

so Halloween is coming nearer and nearer and although I'm a huuuuge scaredy-cat I quite enjoy it... mainly because of "The Nightmare Before Christmas"! :D

I have to admit that I'm not good at giving advices when it comes to Halloween dresses, makeup etc., so I thought I'd show you some of my favourite Youtubers and their Halloween-related clips. :)

1) MAKE UP


Urrrgh, horrible thumbnail, Tanya (pixi2woo)! But this is what a good Zombie makeup should look like. :)


If you want to look even more unattractive, try out Nicola Haste's (pixiwoo) very impressive but complex Frankenstein-look. :D


One of my absolute favourites is "Miss Argentina" from "Beetlejuice" by Samantha Chapman (pixiwoo) - this is my personal taste of a reeeeeally cool Halloween costume / makeup! :)


If you're looking for a last minute thing, you should definitely check out Sam's (beautycrush) interpretation of Batman's Poison Ivy.


And here we go with another pixiwoo video. I said this in my "Why I wear make up"-TAG but one reason why I "love" makeup is the fact that you can be an artist and turn it into something beautiful and exciting - just like Nic did it with the Emily-look of Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride" (which is one of my favourite films by the way)! :)


If you don't like dressing up but still want to look a little bit more "special" on Halloween, have a look at the "Glamourous Party Make Up"... by pixiwoomadness (too much pixiwoo over here^^). 



2) COSTUME



No comment. xD



3) DECORATION ETC.


Although this is in German, I would like to show you because you can understand the very cute and creepy ideas of spooky food / snacks without knowing the language. There is some VERY cool stuff in it, so make sure you watch it! :)


Here you have hilarious Jim Chapman (yes, another Chapman^^) making the greatest pumpkin ever! Long live Jack Skellington, the pumpkin king! :D


***

That's it from my Halloween-Tips... which weren't actually mine. :D
I will now go and make my own Jack Skellington pumpkin - see how it turned out here:
https://twitter.com/HermioneG7/status/263013891469090816

I hope you found that helpful and entertaining and I wish you a spectacular Halloween-feast!

Please let me know how you are celebrating Halloween and as what / whom you will dress up in the comment section! :)

Have a lovely day and see you next time,
Hermione

No comments:

Post a Comment