Wednesday 19 September 2012

"10 Day You Challenge" - Eight fears!

Hello Muggles,

here we go again. If you already read through my past two challenge-days: I'm glad you're still hanging on! If not: read them!! ;D

 ***


***

Eight fears

1) Darkness
I am a scaredy cat and unfortunately I could write down 100 fears but the thing I am most afraid of is darkness. After thinking about it quite long I can't even explain why I am so terrified of it. :/


2) Silence
  With this it's quite similar to my fear of darkness. I just don't like it at all. Most people (my boyfriend in particular) really enjoy the countrysides quitness while I only sit there freaking out because you can't even hear a car passing by. 


3) Paranormal stuff
I do believe in ghosts and demons and all that and I don't want to be scared of it but I am. When my nieced or my nephew slept over at my place and they said: "Becky, I'm afraid of ghosts showing up." I always answered: "Ohhh, don't worry. Just ask them for a cup of tea! ;D" But in reality just the word ghost makes my head go insane. :(


4) Horror 
Does this even make sense? Can you be afraid of horror? What I mean by that is that I can't watch any horror film at all and I don't want to have anything to do with anything horror-related. 


5) Having an unfulfilled life
What I am also afraid of is that I will die one day not having done things I dream of. Two major things I "want" before dying is having a baby and seeing the world. I never had the opportunity to travel a lot and I just can't stand the thought to be in Germany for the rest of my life. Not because it's so awful over here but because I need more in my life. I need new cultures, climes and landscapes!
  

6) Dying in pain
By this I don't only mean to suffer in the last few minutes / seconds of my life but also to like die in an apocalypse or something like that. I really don't want the world to be more destroyed than right now - ever. :/


7) Losing loved ones
To be honest I'm not surrounded by a crowd of people and this is why I value every single person of my family or friends even more. I don't want anything bad happen to them and if I could I would put them all in a big bubble so they're always save. :)


8) Speed
This is a strange one. What I mean by being scared of speed is for example when I'm sitting in a car and the driver goes super fast I'm like "Oh my goooood, drive slower!" - same thing when I am a passenger and cars drive "next to me" extremely fast like it happens in front of my house every day. o.o Strangely I don't mind trains or planes to go even faster than cars. :'D


***

Okay, so now that I'm finished I'm not sure if I really want to upload it... you must think of me as a total wreck. :D I'm okay though. ;)

Please leave a comment or do the challenge as well and link your blog in the comment section down below - that would make me happy! :)

Have a beautiful day and see you next time,
Hermione 

2 comments:

  1. It freaks me out when people drive too fast, am I right in saying that there's no speed limit in Germany? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but this is only for motorways. ;) I would literally freak out if people would drive down my street with 120 kmh xD

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      xx

      Delete