Saturday 1 September 2012

Rainy Day OOTD (unconventional)

Hello Muggles,

since I got my aubergine-coloured H&M super pants (xD) I wanted to do an Outfit of the Day post! 
I just love these pants because of their colour and wearing comfort - it's unbelievable how comfy they are. ;)

Well, the problem always was and still is that I don't have the best opportunities to take pictures of myself (I hate take pictures of myself in addition!) because I don't have a big mirror yet aaand I also don't have anyone else to take pictures of me (what I hate more than taking pictures of myself is letting other people take pictures of me!) - you see the dilemma! xD

Today I just felt like doing it anyway... and so I did. I hope you have a little fun at least. ;)







What I'm wearing (Fashion):
Minni Mouse Shirt - H&M (from London - oh yeah! :D) 
Aubergine Super Pants (this is how I will call them from now on :D) - H&M
Olive Parka - H&M
Scarf and hat, bonnet whatsoever - H&M
Shoes - Vans (bought them on ebay)




And this is me (because I didn't really showed my face before) having a bad hair day.

What I'm wearing (Beauty):
Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in 020 - "Date with Ashton"
Manhattan Professional Mascara 
Catrice Colour Infusion Longlasting Lipstain in 020 - "Rose Wood Avenue"
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus


I hope you liked that post even though it's quite different from other people's OOTD's. :)
Leave a comment!

See you next time,
Hermione



OH, and to everyone, who's going back to Hogwarts today: HAVE FUN! :D

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely here! I hate to take pictures of myself too, followed you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! :)
      I just checked out your blog and I liiiiike it a lot - you already got me with the shoe-post at once. :'D
      Thanks for commenting + following! :)
      xx

      Delete