Sunday 2 September 2012

Tips for school (A-levels) #2 : Be organized!

Hello Muggles,

today it's time for my 2nd tip for school. I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful! ;)


2) Be organized!

 -> This must sound strange but my holy grail in school was my homeworkplanner! 
I had quite an easy system, which worked pretty well. Here in Germany we got some planners that have some space on each site where you can write down your subjects for each day - the important thing is to write down your homework and everything else you have to do into the space / day when you have to have them. I know my english is horrible right now but for example: You have to do your maths homework until August 24th then write them down on this particular day. So you can easily see what you have to do for every day. 
I'm sure many people do that anyway but a lot of my class mates just didn't own a planner at all or wrote everything down on one single sheet of paper, which starts to look messy and confusing very fast.
This makes me think of tip # 3, which will be up next week! :)


There will be eight more tips in the next eight weeks, so please keep your eyes open and leave me a comment, saying if this is helpful for you or you like / dislike the idea in general! :)


#1: Choose the right courses (click here to read it)
#3: Do your homework (07.09.12)
#4: Ask questions (14.09.12)
#5: Talk to your teachers (21.09.12)
#6: Take breaks (28.09.12)
#7: Form study-groups (05.10.12)
#8: Read the lectures (12.10.12)
#9: Repeat before exams (19.10.12)
#10: Eat / Drink enough ;) (26.10.12)


I hope you liked it!

See you next time,
Hermione

4 comments:

  1. I'm starting my A Levels next week and these posts are really helpful! Thank you :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips I'll be sure to check back for the rest.

    ReplyDelete