Thursday 20 September 2012

"10 Day You Challenge" - Seven Wants

Hello Muggles,

so far, I really enjoy doing the challenge although I found it difficult to write down today's seven wants. I'm not comfortable with saying: "I want this, I want that!" so it might have turned out a little cheesy -> meaning me wanting world peace. :'D

I hope you have fun anyway. ;)

***

 ***

1) Peace
Well, I just start with the biggest cliché: World Peace. No, I'm not a beauty peagant lady, I'm just a little (well, actually rather tall) girl in a huge world full of more or less crazy people and I'm addicted to harmony. ;) There is just no reason for some powerful (wo)men to run around the world fighting like little children!


2) University Degree
My university time will only start in October but I'm already looking forward to finish it. I love learning new things and I can't wait to do English and German all day long but somehow I just want to be finished with education and starting to live a nice family life. :)


 3) Furniture
Uh, it's getting materialistic. Yes, indeed. ;) I moved into my own flat with my boyfriend in July and we still don't have cupboards in our living room (except for one, which is full of Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation and XBOX stuff...). This is just the one thing missing - I could go on about new curtains, a proper sitting area for the kitchen and everything you connect with decoration items, but who wants to know all that, huh? ;D


This is what my living room currently looks like... NOT! But isn't it pretty as a pink hell? 

4) See the world
This is not just a "want" - it is a "need"! I'm so sick of my hometown and Germany in general. It's okay living here but I just never travelled a lot in my life. I need to see other countries and cultures and I would love to settle down in England one day. Places I would love to visit you will see tomorrow when the challenge topic is "six places". :)


5) Kindle
I really enjoy reading books and I love pretty covers and to thumb through books but sometimes they can be very pricy why I always have to lend them in a library. I also need at least one book to take with me when I'm out and sometimes my beloved books can be very bulky. This is why a Kindle would come in handy. It's just very practical and now that every 2nd person has one they got very cheap. Looking forward to christmas. ;)



6) Summer
Although autumn just started I want summer to come back as soon as possible. Don't get me wrong I'm super excited for christmas and I'm in a christmassy mood already but I miss the sunshine and temperatures already. 


7) My Own Stories Published
I am writing and would love to hold my own book in my hand one day. Since my sister became an author and published her books this dream doesn't seem to be too far away. It is possible and I'm also quite confident about making it one day.


I hope you had some fun.
Feel free to do the challenge on your blog as well and don't forget to leave a comment. You can also just write about your "seven wants" in the comment section down below! ;)

See you next time,
Hermione

2 comments:

  1. I want a degree too! Can't wait to start uni, another 2 years for me though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with that for you! :) I hope you enjoy it. :)
      xx

      Delete