Monday 17 September 2012

"10 Day You Challenge" - Ten Secrets!

Hello Muggles, 

recently I saw this challenge on Haleys blog (Water Painted Dreams) and I thought it's veeery interesting, so of course I had to do it as well. :)

The title is a little bit odd I think. Is "10 day you challenge" proper English? I don't know.
The idea of posting 10 days in a row scares me a little because I really don't want you to be bored - but we'll see how it ends up.

I hope you like the general idea of it - feel free to join in and do the challenge as well! :)



As you can see on the picture, it all starts with 10 secrets and the majority of them is not a secret in general but it is for you because my time in blogging-world just started a few months ago. ;)

1) I'm addicted to Nutella. Not good at all, I know but I just have been loving it since I can remember!

2) Darkness and silence scare me to death - this is why I often sleep with a little light on listening to audiobooks... like a child. :'D

3) I've never ate an Avocado o.o

4) I always have to get rid of spiders because I'm the only person in my surroundings, who is not afraid of them. I actually wanted one as a pet... but I decided not to get one because I wouldn't be able to feed it cockroaches and things like that because I think cockroaches are the most disgusting things in the world. Sorry to say that because they are animals and general beings on our planet but I freak out thinking of them - urrrrgh! 

5) I'm still with my first boyfriend ever - and we're together for about six years now. :)

6) I can't drink tea without sugar. 

7) I'm not a religious person because I just can't fit into any religion I know. Maybe you can say that I'm spiritual but not religious. The actual thing I wanted to tell you is that I believe in reincarnation and karma. I for myself believe that you can choose your next life after dying.

8) Don't know if this really is a secret but I just started being interested in beauty and stuff in December 2011 - because of a German Youtuber called Reni (www.youtube.com/user/xKarenina).

9) In January 2012 I stopped eating meat after doing a project for my art classes in school where I had to find out things about  industrial livestock / factory farming - I'm still more than shocked about it. I never ate much meat and when I was about 15 I didn't eat any meat for a year but somehow I started it "a little" again and I honestly don't know why. :(

10) I was quite obsessed with Hilary Duff. I still "like" her because I think she is very sympathetic, lovely and just a nice girl. :) And she is BEAUTIFUL!! *.* (But yesterday I watched her film "Beauty and the Briefcase" and I think it was horrible! :D)



I hope you liked that. 
Please leave a comment - especially if you also do / did the challenge on your Blog and if you like Hilary Duff! :)

See you next time,
Hermione



2 comments:

  1. I like this 10 day challenge, I think it's a good idea. May have to do this at some point :) I think it's lovely that you're still with your first boyfriend, congrats :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, please do it at let me know! :)
      Thank you for being kind and also thanks for commenting! :)
      xx

      Delete