Wednesday 5 September 2012

Update!

Hello Muggles,

on Monday I started a Latin-Course at University because I need a qualification in Latin for English Studies (which I'm going to study in October - my second subject is German Language and Literature).
It is a crash course, so I have to go there 5 days a week for 3 weeks. 
I knew that it was going to be time-consuming but I really realized it when we were told that we will learn as much in 3 weeks as other learn in 3 years in school. So I think you get the problem. ;)
There are lots of vocabulary and grammar to learn and this is why I won't have a lot of time for blogging in the next three weeks.
I also started to work in a cram school, where I "teach" five hours a week and I'm teaching 3 1/2 hours private.

I hope you understand that I don't have this much time right now.
Nevertheless I will post my "Tips for school" because I already wrote every single tip and I just have to publish it here. :)

If you like to you can leave me a comment about your current school / university / job situation - that would be interesting!! :)

I hope you have a good time!

See you next time,
Hermione

No comments:

Post a Comment