Monday 23 July 2012

15 Questions TAG

Hey everyone,

I was thinking about my next Blogpost and had to decide between a Lush-Review (I recently got my first Lush-products ever!), a post about Books or Harry Potter in general and the following TAG. As you probably know by now I chose the TAG. ;)  Just because I know I'm having most fun doing this. 

As always: If you have any requests put them in the comment box down below. :)

1. What do you think you can do but can't?
- I probably think that I kick ass at Mario Kart... but I don't! :D 

2. What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?
- In English it is "voucher" (I NEVER know how to pronounce it!) and the name "Elizabeth". :')  In German I can't pronounce "Desinfektionsmittel" or "desinfizieren".

3. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
- To be honest I watched too much TV in my childhood. I loved every cartoon and anime that was on.^^ But my favourites probably were "Blinky Bill" and "Mila Superstar" when I was young and "The Tribe" when I was a little older.

4. What are your virtues and vices?
- Hmmm... I think one of my virtues is that I show a lot of empathy and that I just accept people the way they are. That means that I'm not close to a lot of people but I don't want to change them, either - does that make any sense?^^ My biggest vice is that I'm shy to death. It goes on my own nerves but I just can't help it. I'm also scared about a lot of things, which isn't good at all!

5. What's more important: love, fame, power, or money?
- Of course I go for love. I never cared about fame and power and money is just not as important as people think it is. I would prefer a world where you swap things. Do you know what I mean? :')

6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?
- This is difficult! I would like to live in rococo only because I'd love to wear those beautiful dresses all the time.^^ No, I'm just interested in this time period. ;)
I would also like to live at the end of the 19th / beggining of the 20th century like in that Anime / Manga called "Emma". 
Aaand last but not least: I think it would be cool to be a young adult in the 50's. Dancing Rock'n'Roll and eating Cherry Coke in a pretty diner. :D  
...Of course I know that it never has been that easy as I imagine. ;)

7. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why?
- H&M and Primark. The thing is that there is no Primark in my city or near my city, so I've not been there yet BUT I saw sooo many Primark Hauls on Youtube and I just love the clothes you can get there, it is just not that big in Germany yet. 

8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?
- No, but I was probably asleep... because of summer holiday. :'D

9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain? 
- I wanted to say no but then I remembered a reoccuring dream. I sometimes dream that I jump veeeery high and can't touch the ground anymore. And if I do I jump again - so I can't stop jumping. S t r a n g e ! o.o

10. What's your horoscope?
- I'm a taurus.

11. What does your dream bedroom look like?
- Full of packing cases because I just moved here with my boyfriend and it's not ready at all yet. :'D  

12. What position do you sleep in?
- I usually sleep on my side... and I need the whole bed for it. :D

13. Who is your favorite vampire of all time?
- Not sure who it is exactly but it definetly is a vampire, who sleeps in a coffin and drinks human blood... and he doesn't sparkle in the sunshine but he melts! I like the real vampires. ;)

14. What are you currently wearing on your feet?
- Socks? Actually they are quite pretty. Here is a picture. :D

 15. Do you have neat handwriting? Show us!
- No, I don't! 


I hope you liked that and had some fun. :) I would be veeery happy if you would also do this TAG and tell me about it. :) ...By the way: I'm "tagging" EVERYONE, so feel free to do the "15 Questions Tag". ;)

See you next time,
Hermione

No comments:

Post a Comment