Friday 27 July 2012

7 Things for 7 Days

Hey everyone ... or should I say "Aloha Sprinklerinos"?

I love Louise (Sprinkleofglitter) and her Blog and because she did "7 Things for 7 Days" on her blog I will do this on my blog now, too. :)

http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.de/2012/07/interactive-7-things-for-7-days-july.html

So, here are my 7 things for August 2012:

1) I will definitely do a lot of blogging and try to get some readers / followers. :)

2) Hopefully I will get some answers from Universitys I applied at.

3) I really have to do a little work in my flat because I moved here this month and it still looks messy. :')

4) I wanted to say that I'd like to enjoy the sunshine BUT it just started to rain again and a huge storm is coming. :/

5) Primark! I want to go there this month, so this means I have to save my money. :)

6) I want to be open minded and a little more attentive. I love helping people but sometimes my dreaminess is in my way and prevents me from seeing people having problems or hard times. :(

7) The last thing I would like to do in August is to write & read more. I LOVE reading books but I'm so picky with everything that I don't read just every book that lands in my hands. ;) I also want to write my own stories. I do that since I was 12 years old but I'm always starting several things withought ending them.

***

So these were my 7 things for August 2012. :)  I hope you liked it and I would love to see your 7 things. - You can either write them in the comment box down below or link your blog page. :)

Have a nice weekend and see you next time,
Hermione 

No comments:

Post a Comment