Saturday 28 July 2012

Get your freak on - TAG

Hey everyone,

I actually planned to write a film review about "Jane Eyre" because I watched it yesterday but it's harder than I thought.^^ I want to write something good and significant and this is why I will take my time with the review and do something else now. As you can see in the heading it will be the "Get your freak on - TAG". I hope I don't do too many TAGs but I always think they're interesting and this is why I would be happy if you did this TAG, too! :) You can either write down your answers in the comment box or send me a link to your Blog or whatsoever. :)

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
- I actually don't have one. My Mom sometimes calls me "PĆ¼ppi" or something like that but it's not a real nickname. :')

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
- There are plenty! I, for example, only drink out of bottles and I always smell at them first. o.o I also hate to shake hands - I think that's disgusting.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
- I'm scared of darkness and silence. Is that weird enough?

 4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
- Hmmmm... I don't do that - seriously. -.-

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
- I hate people, who always want attention and try to look at everybody inconspiciously after saying or doing something just to see their reaction. I also don't like it when people don't talk properly (and I'm not talking about people with problems) for example youngsters, who want to be cool. Arrrrgh! xD

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
- I probably jiggle my leg a lot of times or just walk up and down the whole time. 

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
- I always used to sleep on the side of the wall, if you know what I mean. But now my bed is in the middle of room, which is strange. I'm currently sleeping on the bed's left side.

8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
- I had (and still have) an elephant and his name was "Kuschel".

9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
- I don't drink at Starbucks. I think it is overprized and I don't need it. I actually always just drink water anyway.

10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
- "Take off your make-up before bed!" ... I have to confess that I sometimes do not remove my waterproof mascara. :/
 
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
- I change between facing the door and the window. (It is horrible to have a window in your bathroom - I didn't have that before and I haaate it!)

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
- I can turn my tongue in a strange way and I can make my nares look huuuge - cool, huh? xD

13. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
- Cake! I just love cakes and pies sooooo much! In summer time I also go for ice cream and basically everything thats sweet. :'D

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
- Nothing English apparently.^^  But in German it would be something mean and evil. xD

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
- Just some crappy shirt and leggins. Interesting, right? I'm sure the question maker hoped that everyone would go for "Nothing... nothing at all ;)" ... xD


I hope you had a little fun and don't feel like I wasted your time. :D  As I said: feel free to reply! I tag EVERYONE! ;)

See you next time,
Hermione

No comments:

Post a Comment