Friday 27 July 2012

Talking about... the weather (or the end of the world)!

Hey everyone,

imagine me sitting in front of my computer and typing with shaaaky hands because I am scared as shit right now!

Let's start with this afternoon:

July 27th - about 3 pm
As you can see: the weather was fine. It was warm and sunny withouth a single cloud on the sky. Just lovely! :)

...But now I'm just thinking that the world is going under! 

July 27th - about 8 pm
I can't remember that I've ever heard louder thunders! And the lightnings are just so... light! (That will make clear how light they are.^^) Not nice at all!

I know that this post is rather unnecessary but I just wanted to give you an impression of German weather. And I honestly think that there was a lightning strike around the corner RIGHT NOW! o____________o  MOMMY? :(

I hope your evening as nice as mine,
Hermione ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment