Sunday 12 August 2012

Sunday Favourite #4

Hello Muggles,

this time my Sunday Favourite will be relaxing bubble baths. :)





Before I moved out of my parents house I didn't really like taking a bath, I preferred taking a quick shower. Now that I only have a bathtub I started to enjoy it and see what other people find so relaxing about it.

Yesterday I made myself a nice evening because my boyfriend had to work ( :( ). I took a bath using a lovela new bath foam (which you can see on the picture down below), lit some scented candles and put a face mask on. I didn't take a picture although it looked nice but it's a little too private for me so I took a picture from pinterest up there, which looks even prettier. ;)





Since I am into audiobooks I always listen to one when I'm taking a bath, which is even more relaxing I think because I hate silence and being in a very quiet room freaks me out.

What do you think about my new Sunday Favourite? Do you also enjoy a nice bubble bath? And what is your favourite bath foam product?

See you next time,
Hermione

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say a huge thanks for nominating me for the Liebster blog award! Your blog is super cute to x

    gems xx

    ReplyDelete