Monday 6 August 2012

TAG by RavingBeautyx

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry that there are loads and loads of TAG's on my tiny Blog but I really enjoy doing them because it brings us Bloggers closer together... I think. :)

I'm currently looking for new Blogs and also would like people to find my Blog easily and this is why I visited ravingbeautyx (click on her name to get to her Blog). I found this TAG and just answered the question RavingBeauty thought of. At the end of this post you will find 11 questions I made up, so you can do the TAG as well! :) HAVE FUN!




1. What is your favorite colour?
- It's a combination of pink and red. And I also like olive at the moment. :)

2. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
- Mostly reading or writing myself. On sunny days I also enjoy taking my dog out for a loooong walk. 

3. If you were trapped on a dessert island who would you take with take with you?
- My boyfriend of course. ;)

4. If you were trapped on a dessert island what 3 things would you take with you?
- Oh, I hate this question. -.-  But I go for a bowl, cling / wrapping film and some duct tape... because you need those items to turn salty water into drinking water. Am I your survival hero now, or what? xD

5. How long does it take you to put your makeup on in the morning?
- 5 Minutes... because I actually only use some Concealer and Mascara in everyday life.

6. How long does it take you to paint your nails?
- I do not paint my nails because I have the ugliest nails in the world. I think painting them would point them out even more. :D

7. How long does it take you to do your hair?
- Washing takes about 10 minutes because I usually wash them with shampoo twice and then use a conditioner. Drying takes about 1 1/2 hours. I only blowdry them if it's really necessary. 

8. How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning?
- It takes forever. Seriously, I hate getting up in the morning!

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
- Because I've got some free time between school and university and I'm also waiting for my new job to begin I live quite a slovenly life... waking up at 1 pm. :D

10. What would you do if you could do anything right now?
- I would be in Loooondon, just enjoying this beautiful city!

11. If Santa was stood infront of you now what would  you ask for?
- Probably if he could get me to England... oooor I would show him my huuuge wishlist containing tons of beauty and fashion items currently. :'D




Okay, now it is time for new 11 questions I made up. I would loooove you to answer them in the comment section or on your own blog. 
Btw I'm tagging everyone!

Here are your new 11 questions:

1) If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you like to be?
2) What is your favourite store when it comes to shopping clothes?
3) Do you subscribed to any Youtube-Channels? If so, who is your favourite?
4) What was the happiest day in your life?
5) What would you like to do when you grow-up?
6) Which language would you like to speak?
7) Why did you choose the Blogger name you have right now?
8) Do you have any special talents?
9) What do you like most about blogging?
10) If you had to decide between books or films, what would you choose?
11) What is your all time favourite when it comes to beauty items?

See you next time,
Hermione

No comments:

Post a Comment