Sunday 5 August 2012

The ultimate Harry Potter TAG! :)

Hey everyone,

today I watched the Harry Potter TAG by Joey Graceffa and Jim Chapman (click on their names to get to their Youtube-Channels) and I just had to do it of course! By the way: I did the full TAG - I think Joey and Jim left some questions out. ;)

***

I hope you'll enjoy it and I would be sooo happy if you would do the TAG as well. You can either answer it in the comment section or link your channel, where you did the TAG. :)

***

Let's get started...:

1) Favorite book
- My fav's are Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban (because you get to know more about Harrys father, Lupin and Sirius and it's just so interesting!) and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows (just because it's the ending of it all - not that this would be a good thing but I love how everything becomes clear and gets explained).


 2) Favorite movie
- It's part 3 again. I think there are still huge gaps in parts 4-7 and this is why I don't prefer the last movies.


 3) Least favorite book
- I don't have a real least favourite book but I don't like Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix as much as the other because Prof. Umbridge just drives me insane! She's even more horrible in the book than in the film! 


 4) Least favorite movie
- This is quite easy: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! I just don't like the whole atmosphere in the movie and I really don't like Beauxbaton and Durmstrang and their people in the movie. :/
  

 5) Parts of the books/movies that made you cry?
- There were so many but as an example I choose the death of Fred Weasly (I was sitting in an overcrowded bus full of pupils reading that scene for the first time and people were starring at me like I was crazy^^) and the scene when Bellatrix tortures Hermione and Dobby dies shortly after this (I cried my eyeballs out in the cinema!).


 6) Twilight vs. Harry Potter...
- Wtf? 


 7) If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?
- Actually there is nobody I'm very attracted to... when I was younger I had a crush on Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) but not nowadays anymore. :D


 8) Favorite character?
- Easy-peasy: It's Hermione! She's just so intelligent and helpful and I just love her for doing "S.P.E.W." :')  I also like Sirius Black a lot. :)


 9) What would your Patronus be?
- It would probably be a Deer... or a Koala. :D


 10) If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?
- None of them because they are the "Deathly Hollows" but if I really had to choose one I would go for the cloak.


 11) Are you upset with any parts left out in the films?
- Hell yeah! I think there's a scene in every book, which is not in the movies but right now I'm quite mad about the scene from Part 5 when Harry & co are in St. Mungos and they meet Nevilles parents. Especially because Nevilles part is quite big in the last movie I think it would have been important to show his parents and his situation. 
The second scene, which isn't in the movies is when Dudley says goodbye to Harry at the beginning of part 7. They filmed it but it git deleted in the end. :/
I could go on and on but I don't think that anyone's interested in reading it, right?^^


 12) What House would you be in?
- I'm sure that I would be in Hufflepuff. In Pottermore I'm a Hufflepuff as well... and I like it! I'm nobody, who laughs about them - I like being a Hufflepuff. :D


 13) Favorite subject at Hogwarts?
- There was a time when I did some "Hogwarts online" stuff and we had to take classes and do homework and so on (was quite fun actually - although it's nerdy as hell^^) and I enjoyed "History of Magic" the most. But because I didn't like history in my real school life I would go for "Charms" or "Defense Against the Dark Arts". :)


 14) Favorite professor?
- Professor Lupin! :)


 15) If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
- Maybe Emma Watson.


 16) If you could do one spell in real life what would it be?
- It would be "Lumos" because I'm afraid of the dark and that would help. :D


 17) Have you played any of the video games?
- I started several of them but didn't like them that much. I played the 1st one on PlayStation, the 3rd / 4th (I think) on NDS and the 7th on XBOX360.


 18) If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?
- I would suck at Quidditch! Seriously! But being a seeker sounds better than the rest. ;)


 
19) Were you happy with the ending?
- Yes, I was. I didn't like the "19 years later" thing but the ending before was totally fine.


 20) How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
- Oh, quite a lot to be honest. This is what I grew up with and I always saw Harry Potter as my hero (like Spiderman or whoever is for other people). I'm just in love with the whole magical world and the character and I'm really thankful that Joanne K. Rowling wrote the books and got the opportunity to publish them! :)

***

Thanks for reading my TAG, I hope you enjoyed it and like I said: leave some replies! :)

See you next time,
Hermione 

No comments:

Post a Comment