Tuesday 14 August 2012

This or That? - Beauty TAG

Hello Muggles,

today I saw that Emily from emzoo.blogspot.com did the "This or That Beauty TAG" and because she tagged everyone, who didn't do this TAG before I'm going to do it now. :)

Hope you have fun - and I will tag everyone, as well. Leave me a comment if you did the TAG on your Blog! :)

Makeup

Blush or Bronzer? - Blush.
Lip Gloss or Lipstick - Lipstick - I actually don't own any Lip Gloss at all. :')
Eyeliner or Mascara? - Mascara
Foundation or Concealer? - Concealer
Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow? - Neutral Eye Shadow
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows? - Pressed Eye Shadows
Brushes or Sponges? - Brushes 

Nails

OPI or China Glaze? - OPI
Long or Short? - Short! I hate my nails getting to long - they look strange and it feels disgusting... I might be a little strange with that. :D 
Acrylic or Natural? - Natural
Brights or Darks? - Probably darks.
Flower or No Flower? - I thought I would always say flower... but not on my nails, no. 

Body

Perfume or Body Splash?- Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter?- Lotion
Body Wash or Soap?- Body wash
Lush or other bath company?- Lush! I love Lush! :)

Fashion

Jeans or Sweat Pants? - Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short?- Hm, difficult. I often wear a long-sleeved shirt with a normal shirt above.
Dresses or Skirts?- Dresses
Stripes or Plaid?- Plaid, I would say.
Flip Flops or Sandals? - Neither this nor that! :/
Scarves or Hats? - Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings? - Studs
Necklaces or Bracelets ?- Hm... I don't like jewelry that much but I would go for bracelets.
Heels or Flats?- Flats 
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? - Riding Boots
Jacket or Hoodie? - Hoodie 
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? - To be honest I had to google Charlotte Russe... so I will go to Forever 21 although I wouldn't shop there as well.
Abercrombie or Hollister? - I just notice that I have no clue about fashion brands. o.o
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? - see above...


Hair

Curly or Straight?- My hair isn't straight but it also isn't curly - which sucks. If I could decide I would probably choose long curls.
Bun or Ponytail?- Depends. I love buns but my hair is "not enough" for a good looking one, so in the end I often choose the ponytail. :)
Bobby pins or Butterfly Clips? - Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel? - Hair Spray
Light or Dark? - Difficult... I love dark hair with pale skin but otherwise I would go for light.
Long or Short? - I use to wear my hair medium length but I would love to have a haircut like Meg (lipssofacto.com)!
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs? - Side Sweep Bangs because my hair just doesn't want me to have full bangs. :( 
Up or Down? - Mostly Down

Random 

Rain or Shine? - Shine
Summer or Winter? - Summer
Fall or Spring? - Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla? - Chocolate... most of the time.
East Coast or West Coast? - Are we talking about America? Because if so I don't give a s*** honestly. Uhhh, that was mean! :D


Okay, dokay - so that was it. Often my answers were similar to Emilys, which is quite interesting. And I noticed that I don't know any fashion brands, which makes me think! :')
I hope you enjoyed it a little and do the TAG yourself.

Check out Emilys Blog and my previous posts, as well because there are plenty already! :)

See you next time,
Hermione

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these posts!

    http://emzoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete