Friday 10 August 2012

The Liebster Award!

Hello Muggles,

I have good news today - well, they are for me.
When I checked my mails today I found an E-Mail that said Katie from vividiorquue nominated me for the Liebster Award. I've seen it before, but didn't really know what it was about.




These are the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ' tagger ' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs



So, let's get started...:

11 things about myself
1) Sports and maths were my least favourite subjects in school.
2) When I was about 7 years old I was allowed to pet a Koala in zoo.
3) I would love to have red hair.
4) My current boyfriend actually is my first boyfriend and we've been together for almost 6 years now.
5) I'm very interested in conspiracy theories and everyone laughs / makes jokes about it.
6) My two biggest dreams are to travel the world and to become a Mommy (I'm 21 already o.o).
7) I've got an older sister, who actually is an author and a younger brother, who's a nerd. :D
8) When I was about 14 years old I was incredibly obsessed with My Chemical Romance and looked horribly strange! o.o
9) My favourite seasons are spring and summer although I have hay fever & avoid the sun because I'm very pale.
10) In October I will start going to University and my subjects will be "English Studies" and "German Language and Literature".
11) I'm terribly shy and actually don't like to speak to any strangers at all.


Katies 11 questions for me

1. What is your dream job?
- I would like to be an author or a teacher.

2. What is your favourite restaurant? 
- I don't have one to be honest. I just don't eat out that often and when I do I go to a chinese restaurant because my boyfriend loves it but I don't enjoy it as much as he does. :')

3.  Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?
- I would consider writing and reading my hobbies.

4. What is your favourite beauty item that you own?
- I think it is my mascara. It is only a cheap one by "Essence" but I love it. It makes my lashes look so great without clumping at all!

5. Do you have any fears?
- Way too many! I am afraid of darkness and silence and these two things combined make me just freak out! I am also afraid of getting to know other people or speaking to them... and tons of other things. Being afraid of so many things is not good at all - I know. :(

6. What is your favourite time of the year?
- I love spring and summer but if I really had to choose one I would go for summer. :)

7. Favourite album?
- Difficult, difficult... maybe "Happiness" by Dance Gavin Dance.

8.  Something that you never leave the house without?
- Keys? :D No besides that I always take my backpack with me - always!

9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Either Australia or England. I've been to England two times and I absolutely love it. Unfortunately I've never been to Australia but I really feel connected to it since I was five years old - not joking!

10. Tea or coffee?
- Tea! I don't drink coffee at all.

11. Why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging because I love to write. I also am very shy as I said before and it's hard for me to talk to people. By doing a blog you can communicate with people by using a kind of art form. It's a creative act that makes me feel better. I would also like to refer the quote from Jane Austens "Northanger Abbey", which you can read in my "About Me" section. :)


My 11 questions for you
1) Which are your top 3 Blogs?
2) What do you want your life to be in 10 years?
3) Day or Night?
4) Who inspires you to do blogging?
5) How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
6) What is the best memory you have of your life so far?
7) Do you have a favourite clothing item? If so, what is it?
8) Do you wish you got a letter from Hogwarts when you were 11 years old?
9) Are you close to the rest of your family?
10) If you could get one beauty item for free, what would it be?
11) Would you like to say anything specific to the people, who'll read you Blog-post now? :)


My 11 nominees
TheMaiBug
TheBeautyMist
SophieRoseHearts
shinyprettythings-alice
lovearamble12
highlybeloved
helenrambleson
frowardfashion
emzoo
cocomykel
mummy-beautiful


I have to say that I have NO CLUE who got a Liebster Blog Award nomination before, so I'm sorry if this gets a little chaotic. :')
I think the Liebster Award is a great opportunity for our Blogs, so it's just meant positively. ;)

I hope you have fun and success with your Blogs!

Love,
Hermione



No comments:

Post a Comment