Wednesday 22 August 2012

BEAUTY TAG! :)

Hello Muggles, 

today I would like to do another TAG about Skincare and Make Up (Beauty), which I found here.


Before I start I would like to tag the people below and of course everybody else, who would like to do it...:




SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily? 
About two times. When it's as hot as it has been recently I do it more often.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have dry skin.

-What is your current facial wash?
I currently use the "Balea Soft Washing Cream" for dry and sensitive skin.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, about once a week.

-What brand do you use?
AOK for my face and just an Palmolive Shower Gel + Peeling for my body.

-What moisturizer do you use?
As I am testing the "Nivea" Pure & Natural Moisturizer at the moment I only use this one. Otherwise I use the "Nivea" Daycream for dry and sensitive skin or the "bebe" one for sensitive skin as well.

-Do you have freckles?
Yes and I think I get a new one every day. :D

-Do you use eye cream?
No because I haven't found one that convinced me... or my purse. ;)

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, I had like 5 spots in my whole life. :')

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.



MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I haven't found a skin-suiting foundation yet. I sometimes use the "bebe" tinted moisturizer for fair skin but that's all.

-How about concealer?
Same here. Sometimes I divert my P2 foundation from its intended use by taking it as an alternative for concealer because I wouldn't use it at all otherwise.

-Do you know your undertone color?
On my face it's pink, which maybe sounds nice but it's impossible to find a nice foundation. :/

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I wouldn't use them although I have quite short lashes but it's just a little too much for me personally. But they can look great and I like to see people wearing subtle ones. :)

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
No, not really. On the packaging it actually says you can use them for 12 months... I would never be able to use a mascara up in 3 months to be honest. :D

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Essence or Manhattan at the moment.

-Sephora or MAC?
Unfortunately I don't own any product of each brand but I'm definitely more interested in MAC things... as you can see on my wish list. :'D

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I use an eyelash curler and brush and also an eyebrow brush on a quite daily base. :)

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No. If I use eyeshadow I just put some foundation on the lid.

-For the face?
Nope.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I like loads of rosey, plummy, reddish shades with my blue eyes. :)

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use a pencil eyeliner.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Didn't happen to me yet. Lucky me. :D

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Don't like them. It's just an enormous mess.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Nope.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I like all kinds of rosey-red colours but I don't have a true favourite yet.

-How about lipgloss?
To be honest I don't like or use lipgloss. It drives me insane. :D

-What is your favorite blush to use?
At the moment I'm using the "essence" fruity blush sorbet in the shade 01 smoothie operator, which smells super nice and looks fine as well. :)

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Sometimes I do but only if it's a new product.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I think that actually everything I use is from a drugstore because I just started to be really into Make Up and I also don't have the money for high end products. :/

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No, I don't even know what it is. :')

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Not really. At the moment Make Up isn't that important for me. I'll stay with watching pixiwoo and others on Youtube. :)

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not that much actually.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I can't stand people, who have a strong tan (or just too much dark foundation) using light pink lipstick. Urrrrgh! :'D

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I prefer the neutral ones but lipstick can be really bright sometimes.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Hm, that's hard because I don't deal with celebritys that much but right now I would go for Emma Watson.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Can't decide between Mascara or my Eyebrow-Pencil (because my brows are a mess :/).

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, no problem!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Unfortunately I'm not that confident about my looks and Make Up doesn't change that. I just try to accept the way I look because actually I cannot change it and I'm not superficial enough to make me look different by using tons of Make Up.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Oh I'm too new to choose one!

-What do you think of Makeup??
I start to like it more and more because it's just a fun and creative thing. I don't like the "superficial" aspect about it as I said before and I don't think that people should wear Make Up to look prettier or different from what they really look like. I hope you know what I mean... it's hard because there's just so much to say. Maybe I will do another Blog post about it. :)


See you next time,
Hermione

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks very much for tagging me, I'd love to give this a go. The Nivea moisturiser sounds good. Wish I had dry skin too. My skin is v.oily and such a pain xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a detailed review about that soon. :)
      Thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete